Hi there. My name is Shamini Ann and I'm currently at the Cyberjaya Campus at Limkokwing. I did my PR internship at outLOUD Studios located at Damansara Jaya, luckily just a minutes walk from my sister's apartment where I had been staying. I really couldn't believe my luck. Anyway, here is a link to the production house I was working at if curious :)
http://www.outloudstudios.com.my/
It is a small company, with just three of us in the PR team. Four, counting our manager. For such a small team, i was shocked to discover that they were about to release an in house production entitled... 'Suatu Malam Kubur Berasap'. A mouthful I know, but I was terribly excited at being given a chance to work in a PR team handling a movie.
I was introduced to my fellow colleagues, who were all nice and more than accommodating to help me out and show me the ropes. The Junior PR Executive, Suraya, was basically teaching me the ins and outs of the whole place and systems, even thoough she was fairly new herself.
Finally I got my first task. My job was to monitor all forms of media, to determine who our competitors are and then deduce their strategy. I did it everyday for two months until the day I left.
Cheers
Sham
No comments:
Post a Comment