Thursday, May 24, 2012

REFLECTION

HIE GUYS, ITS ME AGAIN, TLAMELO MAGDELENE LETSHWENYO
I would say Pertanika Journals lack a bit of Public relation. Pertanika Journal division is more focused on publication of articles. Publication work was new to me as an intern; I could do a few of publication tasks such as sorting papers, arranging them as to the workflow of their reviewing of articles after being submitted by the authors. Though there was no PR department did a few of PR tasks helped me give a helping hand, I did monitored the media, prepared letters of submissions, helped in organizing trips to homeless children around Serdang to donate clothes,  took part in preparing food for the Universiti Putra Malaysia football tournaments and cheering up at the football play grounds. Sometimes when am done with my tasks for the day, I helped other employees update company websites and blogs. I enjoyed writing articles for my division; it was quite interesting because I like researching ad reading, and one of my articles I wrote was published in the University newspaper. It was really a great honor. 

No comments: