I started working at the International Student Activities Center at Limkokwing on the 1st of August 2012. At first , I was hesitant as I did not know what to expect, what with it being a sports department and my current championship title of net potato.
Anyways, I was introduces to Mr Hakim, the Head of ISAC and he conducted an informal interview. He gave me an overview of how ISAC functions as well as the gym, even though I would not be working there.
I was then introduced to Suhail, a student from Palestine who is the manager there. He then taught me how to handle the students coming in , registrations for sports teams and clubs, as well as the required co-curriculum modules required by certain courses.
All in all it was an interesting day and I looked forward to spending my internship there.
No comments:
Post a Comment