Thursday, October 11, 2012

Registrations and the Ministry of Higher Education

I was put in charge to liaise with the Ministry Of Higher Education regarding the inter varsity sports competition that is going to be held on the 28th of October onwards. Initially there was a bit of a complication because Mr Hakim received the forms late, so I had to ensure that Limkokwing would be registered somehow.

Thankfully Mr Hakim managed to handle it and I was able to send the forms on time. At the same time, it was a hectic week as it was the registration time for the Limkokwing Football Club. So I literally made hundreds of calls to students, informing them on the details etc etc.

It was hectic, frustrating and slightly fun. But I managed to do it with a smile on my face. And thank goodness most of the students understood what I was saying, even of some were sleep addled.

This whole process took the whole of two days, but it thought me the importance of getting the message across and getting the RIGHT message across


No comments: