Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's Time To Say Bye & Thanks

Well, it’s finally come to the end of my internship which is on the 25th of February and yes it was happy but in the same time I felt sad because of leaving my lovely colleagues. I did learn a lot new stuffs during my internship all taught by my supervisor such as preparing press kits, press releases, and media clipping and so on that I have actually learned during my lecture class. My other colleagues are nice and passionate enough to teach me whenever I have things that I don’t understand since I was new to the working environment. Besides of learning how to prepare press kits or press release that normally a public relation will do, I also manage to learn how to deal with outsider for example, the media. Before an event that is going to happen, I learn to deal with the media to call and check whether they could make it to the event or not before one week time.  In these two months, I’m so glad that I start to get close with reporter or journalist from each different media. It is useful for me as I can contact them directly during my next working session. In conclusion, it is worth for me to work with Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo because I have gained a lot of experiences there even though my intern placement just a 4 stars hotel but the good thing is, it’s an international hotel industry which support by ACCOR Group. 


Certificate received from Novotel Kota Kinabalu 1Borneo, thanks to Human Resource Department.  








Photos taken with my sales colleagues, my supervisor as well as the PA to the GM.

PA - Personal Assistant
GM - General Manager 












Khong Hui Yee, Anne
14904073

4 comments:

Moon said...

Finally our time of internship period come to the end, all the best to your report :) Keep fighting.

Anneliese, Anne said...

Yes it is, finally the harsh time is over but it is worth ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Anne,

Congratulations! You must have gained robust experience from your internship. I also believe that after your internship you will become a more mature and responsible person. Thank you for sharing your experience and all the best in your PR Internship 393 report :)

Unknown said...

Hi Anne,

Congratulations! You must have gained robust experience from your internship. I also believe that after your internship you will become a more mature and responsible person. Thank you for sharing your experience and all the best in your PR Internship 393 report :)