It was finally
my turn to start on my PR internship. After all the knowledge I learned
in PR units and stories I heard from my seniors, I can't wait to begin my 5-week internship journey at Kota Kinabalu City Hall.
The week started
off quite eventful as I was invited to join an event on the second day of my
internship. It was one of the Ramadhan month programs in the city.
It was a collaboration event by Kota Kinabalu City Hall with CCK Fresh
Mart Sdn. Bhd. and Nestle Products (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
The event
started with the city mayor distributing free aprons and caps to the 117 bazaar
ramadhan stall operators in the city central. Then, we proceed to the
city hall compound where the Mayor will officiate and join the cooking
demonstration of bubur lambuk
(beef porridge) with the chef. Later on, the
Mayor distributed free porridge to the public. 1000 packets were prepared for the
distribution.
Cooking preparation joined
by KK city mayor.
My first
experience in an event as a PR intern is definitely insightful and rewarding as
it was also my first time to be exposed to the media and corporate
members. I am looking forward to the
following weeks of my internship!
Until the next
time,
Easter Lee

No comments:
Post a Comment