Friday, August 1, 2014

Thoughts about being in a small agency

Today is my 2nd month being an intern in a small PR agency. With only 5 manpower including myself located in the Singapore office, everyone is busy with the task they have on hand and I was supposed to learn about my task and do them with minimal help. But i did not regret to be attached to this company as I was the one who choose to go to a small agency instead of those in-house agencies. I brought with me the mindset of learning as much as I could as being in the agency would meant that I will not have other departments to aid me. Choosing to be in a small agency was my choice because I wanted to know how it is like to handle every detail in Public Relations, and when could be a better time than when I am an intern? I hope to learn as much as possible and be able to know at the end of it if I prefer to continue working for a boutique agency.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW 5 people there must be a lot of hard work and long hours, what a great expereince