Since I joined the company, the first thing I expected I would be told to do is Press Cuttings. And the rush each morning is incredible as we should email all the press cuttings at latest 9.30 am. However, sending the press cuttings at 9.30 am, should I say is merely impossible. In each newspaper, there are atleast no more than two or three articles on the CWA about its distribution of water, shortage of water and change in the hours of supply. The three main newspapers that the communication cell has to scan are Le Matinal, L'express and Le Défi Quotidien. The fun part was to meet the journalists who would come the office to interview the spokesperson of the CWA. Watching how an interview is performed was a unique experience.
Kind Regards,
Jesina Appanah
Jesina Appanah

1 comment:
Hi Jesina,
I find your post very attractive the way you have designed it. I found cutting press quite boring but if you like it I am sure that you were not bored. Did you get other tasks to do than the press cutting? Lucky me, I have not got any press cutting to do. I got only to prepare the media kit, coordinate an events and other PR tasks.
Well, I really hope that you will soon find a job that you love to do.
Wish you a bright future ahead.
Post a Comment