Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Sunday, May 3, 2015
First Impression last !
I enjoyed the first week at the office,
1 was on the observation mode.The director introduced myself to the communication team.They were really welcoming and sympathetic.I tried to adapt myself to the working environment which is really particular at first sight.They are all so quiet and focus on their computer.Fortunately after some hours I was immediately feeling at ease with the team.My objective is to spend 20 productive days and to acquire professional skills.On the first day I received the list of the tasks that I have to do.My first task was to write an article on a green tourism destination in Mauritius.What an inspiring title.I have so many ideas.So no time to really analyse my working environment,need to work.
Next post coming very soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment