Hi all,
Like every Tuesday,I have a routine with the colleagues,eating donuts together for the breakfast before kick off the day.In the program gossiping and gossiping.We start out the day with a good and dynamic group which are always motivated to work.Some colleagues inspired me so much.I have always says to myself that I will never worked in a office.Sitting behind a desk from 9a.m to 5p.m is so boring.But if you loved what you are doing,there is nothing which could stop you.You should first inspired yourself before inspiring others to work.That is what I learn this week.The director is really flexible and implemented a positive environment at work.Everybody seemed to be happy and satisfied in what they are doing.This small office brought me so much in experience and also humanly.This week is my last days at the office and I did not thought I would tell this at the end of my internship but I will miss this company so much.Stop with sorrows now,I still have work to do before leaving and I will try to manage my time correctly to finished my work before leaving.
My last post coming soon
Melody
1 comment:
hi Melody
Inspiration is indeed motivation at ur work place. You are encouraged to work harder for the organiation.
Being supported either by your colleagues, family or friends is a great gift because I am sure that these people have been here to encourage you when things were not going right.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Rooshita
Post a Comment