Friday, May 29, 2015

RAY OF LIGHT: VOLUNTEERING

Hello Guys!

Today, I will talk about my experience where i participate in the volunteering program. Ray of Light Team is working with an NGO called Mille Soleil which has as objective to cater for the welfare of multi handicapped persons of Roche Terre, Grand Gaube and neighboring villages in the north of Mauritius. LUX* has organized many outdoor activities like: games, seaside activities, Regular visits to places such as botanical garden, parks and Casella. I have the experience to go and visited the people at the NGO. It was a very nice experience and the people also were very happy. They like to meet new people.
Guys!! When you have time please go and visit this NGO, these people are very nice. The NGO is in short of funds, please help them. You will really appreciate these people.

Thank you guys!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Arzina,
Lux resorts is doing a very good things and surely the company will get the blessings of handicapped. There are lots of NGOs working in Mauritius and it becomes difficult to find out which one needs funds. Surely the company where I went for internship was looking for an NGO which needs desperate funds. I will surely inform SEDECO Ltee about the Mille Soleil NGO and hopefully the staff of SEDECO Ltee can help them.
Thank You.
Hans