Friday, May 29, 2015

benefits of internship

hello everyone
The opportunity to work for ENL has been a unique and very enriching experience. It's been six months of continuous learning and collaboration. Besides having acquired multiple and valuable skills, I have developed and applied the knowledge I gained during my studies and work experiences in an international and multicultural environment that few organizations have.
It has not only been a one-way learning experience. The working environment enables collaboration and effective team-work.  I have not only learned from the members of my unit, but from all the people who works in ENL. This experience has made me grow both professionally and personally. I would like to specially thank my supervisors and  mentors for this wonderful experience.
furthermore,  diversity and  team spirit is a very positive element contributing to make the environment very pleasant. My internship was not only a professional but also a human experience.
moreover, i feel that getting experience is a great way to build up one's confidence. What's more, if you have an impressive resume, you will be more confident in your chances of securing a job. After you’ve done an internship, if an interviewer asks if you know how to do something, you won’t say “um, yes, I think I would be able to do that" but can say “absolutely" and supplement your assertion with examples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Roshita,

You seemed to have enjoy your internship :)

ENL is an interesting company and I admired the work they did.You did not realized how much knowledge you acquired during those three years until you came to revamp the theory into practice.The courses brought to us so much thing and it is now that we realized it.Personally I realized it when I had to face some situations at work.My experienced too was a human experience where you met incredible and passionate people who motivate you and bring new skills to you not only professionally but personally too.

Melody