Lux* organised
a Teddy Tennis session for students of Jean Eon school from Grand Gaube as part
of our CSR program. My supervisor, gave me the opportunity to attend this
event. It was a different experience as i have to go at Lux* Grand Gaube. My
supervisor gave me the opportunity to design the T-shirt (logo) of the
"Teddy Tennis". Also I have to prepare some papers for the children
in order for them to write a wish and tie it to the “Tree of wishes".
The kids
enjoyed a lot, they have the opportunity to taste our local ice cream brand
'ICI'. At the end, the children were very happy as they were given some gifts
by the managers of Lux* Grand Gaube. I was very tired this day, as I live in
the south I have to travelled to the North of island but iI really enjoyed
myself.

2 comments:
Hello Arzina,
The CSR program seem to be very exciting and fun especially when there are children. The T-shits that you have designed are pretty cool and thanks for sharing the picture. I frankly very like to travel and I never get tired of traveling because this gives me more experience as I have gone to that place. It feels nice to see companies getting involved to help the local community. Doing so, the local people will not feel inferior with the office working people. I hope that you have enjoyed the process and the tree of wishes seem an interesting idea.
Thank You
Hans
Thanks hans for your comment.Really it was a different experience and i discover the hotel culture. The people there are very nice, they gave me a nice hospitality. They made me feel special as i come from the head office.
I agree with you, this event was successful because the children enjoyed a lot.
Post a Comment