There is no rush to find my place in the industry, I don't think anyone really does. In this field we are constantly growing, and from what I've seen and heard people tend to move on to newer, different experiences every so often. This unit has been a great experience for me, pushing me to do things that I would have probably delayed for as long as I could. I'm glad this is a unit in our field of study because I think is makes us more prepared and ready for whats to come. I have met a lot of great people throughout this journey that I know will help me in my future. All the people I have worked with and met in my internship, classmates and teachers. I hope you all have had as good of an experience as I, and I look forward to crossing paths in the future. Good luck everyone and I hope you have enjoyed learning about my experiences.
Welcome to PR Internship - YOUR opportunity to put everything you have learned over the past years at university into practice and to get a thorough insight into what public relations is like "in the real world". This Blog allows you to reflect on your experiences, share insights with other students across campuses and to possibly give advice and support to fellow students. Please also see http://printernship-reflections.blogspot.com.au/ for more reflections
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Where to now?
So I've come to the end of my internship at the WA Italian Club (WAIC), and rounding up my university degree. It has been a great learning experience for both do's and don't's of the industry. Now comes the hard part for any soon to be graduate… Where to now? What do I want to do with my life? All I know is that I have had a look into the career that I know I want, and the best thing I can do it anywhere, we all can. The world IS our oyster!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment