Hey people, I am officially done with my internship which was quite a long time ago on the 31st July 09. Due to some circumstances, i have yet to update the blog and share with you fellow pr students what I've actually experienced during my internship with BAG Networks. Just to update, during my internship I was assigned as an intern under the HR department. I was given a few number of tasks to complete which relates a lot on employee relations in the company. Although at first I felt that it was kind of irrelevant that I have to do more HR works rather than doing real PR works, but as it goes along, I realized that having to do basic employee relations work were also very crucial in the PR system.
I am currently taking the last module of PR which is PR340: International PR. I had the class last week and the lecturer actually mentioned the importance of employee relations and how HR department works closely with PR. From that, it gives me more confidence that made me believe that the tasks I did during my internship has given me much more experience as a basic start towards dealing with external key public in the future.
Having the opportunity to learn something new is definitely a very priceless experience for me, especially when I have the chance to brush up my skills in every aspect. Through the tasks given during my internship, I learned how to be a good speaker, how to express my opinions to my seniors, how to meet deadlines and how to be able to lead something and be seen as a potential PR practitioner. I am really grateful that I had the internship in BAG Networks as it taught me how to be a multi-tasker and made me realize the potential I have in myself and boost up my confidence.
If I can do this, then I bet all of you out there can handle it too! Happy Ramadhan to all muslim friends and good luck to those still doing their internship. =)
Regards,
Rusydina Junaidi
LUCT
No comments:
Post a Comment