Hi!
Today is my last day of work experience at the Llama Bar. It is still a little hard to believe that it is all over. I have had such a great time completing this work experience placement, and the lessons I have learnt have been invaluable. From seeking out and booking functions, to organising these functions on the night, designing flyers on Photoshop that were actually good enough to user in the venue and all in all gaining a wonderful sense of what it feels like to work in an office environment.
My advice to anyone ready this bog that is about to embark on an internship, do everything you can to secure a placement during your holidays. I was not fortunate enough to be able to do this. Having done my placement during the semester has been a cause of great stress. I guess that my time management skills have probably improved leaps and bounds.
Thanks to all who have provided me with this chance and thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read and comment on my blog entries.
Good luck with your next step!
Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment