Sunday, July 18, 2010

ATTANDED THE EVENT AT BANKERS CLUB

HEY GUYS !!!!!!!

It's being quite a long time i never posted anything ...i am back now.
well, first and foremost i would like to say "thank you " to all my collegues who joined me for the event . I was glad that i really disseminated the word to people and they turned up to my invitation. It was a motivational event indeed. it was organised by my company(MONAT) and others.

The event was fine , i meet quite a number of successful people there, the likes of Datuk Yong Soo Heong , the chief editor of Bernama news agency.We had a group photo with him. The Napolleon Hill Associates team members , they we all sharing how they became successful and also they gave us some advices and principles of being successful in life. It was really amazing to attend such a professional event for the first time in my life.

For the other past week i was focusing more on creating events and activities calendar for july-december under JCI(junior Chamber International Malaysia).

Hope everyone is happy since they are about to finish their internship!

Take care!

8 comments:

Esther, LUCT said...

I WAS THE COORGANISER!

Boikanyo Neo Motekwane said...

Great job Esther. Sorry, I didn't make it. It seems most of us are exposed to the outdoors (working outside the office.)Its interesting because we are now getting used to the real world.

Well done!!

Godirilwe said...

hey Esther,
Sorry I missed it too. I am happy that your event was a success though, it really is exhilarating to be part of an event that turns out well especially if the attendance exceeds your expectations. Congrats dear, you have just tasted the icing on the PR cake but believe me when I say PR is so much more then what I had anticipated. Communication is vital and it shows that you have aced this aspect as your event was well attended by people you invited. Wow! Keep up the good work

Esther, LUCT said...

never mind ladies hope next time you will be the first people to attend. Hey yesterday i was asked to write a report on both the positive and negative of the event and how we can make a change or make some improvements for the next event.

Boikanyo Neo Motekwane said...

All the best Esther! Use that to improve your writing skills.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry I didn't make it to the event. I wish I could have been there. This was the message that everyone need in life.

Waooh you took a photo with Datuk Yong, that is quiet interesting. This is how you build media relations, not all editors can take photos with everyone. Make sure of every opportunity to know them more so that when you call and invite them for the other events it will be easy as they already know you.

All the best.

Molly Tsima said...

I can see you are so engaged in your company Esther. You did a good job hey.. but I am very sorry I didn't manage to attend, next time I will be the first. I am happy for you girl, make sure you got the contacts of those people because we are going to start our business in Botswana soon!! hehehehe..

A round of applaud for you..

Anonymous said...

Hey Esther...

You did well dear, am proud of you. I know you may be just an intern but every role you played caused the success of the event.KEEP IT UP!!