Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One more week to go...:))

hi all.....

Once again i write in this blog, day by day we only left 1 week to go,i learn many thing in 5rj events company, we make lots of memories and i appreciated what they gave to me. Now i know a bit behind PR work and i keep searching to learn new thing. I will practice what i learn from here and when i study in other subject in PR i will practice. I work in company event management, mostly there work for event, 6 week i involved with how to find quotation, make survey regarding the events, how to manage with client and etc....

At the same time i there must be a beneficial follow on and apart of a strategic plan. there should be an events strategy by following items from agency's view point:-
* the purpose of having events
* what aims and objective they should have
* what staff will involve
* how there will be coordinated
* who will take the lead role....??

Being apart of an overall strategy, events should have key role in achieving organizational aims. such as increasing the awareness of an issue among the general public. The aims for events clear state the general aims for all events organization:- To provide for tile local populations entertainment. To raise funds for the company.

After i know behind the events i learn Time Management, ' The best preparation for good work tomorrow '..... organising may be considered as :- determining the special activities to accomplished toword end the allocations for the achieve. Organisation is the way that ideal and aims are turned into reality. Lying down structure defining who does will be a key.
Organisation should bring about synergy make one plus one equal three in other word, the whole is greater then the sum its parts.

1 comment:

Molly Tsima said...

Thats nice hey.. I have planned and attended an event before. I was so involved as well and by the end of the event I learnt a whole lot of things.

They are doing something good by giving the work to you, thats how to practice and do it!! I am also in the second last week and still learning and enjoying.