Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Second Last Day @ Raw Fashion

Hi Bloggers!

Today is my second last day at Raw Fashion Agency in Sydney, it will be sad to leave my internship but I am so glad I came here to work because I have learnt so many things that will help me with my career in PR.

During this past week, I have created various Facebook pages for our clients, I also did a lot of design and creative tasks such as finishing off the service pack, creating some weekly newsletters that feature the clients which are sent to all of our media contacts (of which we received a response from a blog that I had a approached prior and the writer loved the product in the newsletter that she wants to do a post about the designers!), I have also had a success with another blog which loved one of our clients after I sent them a press release and background information on the designers. They are now featured on this website and will be doing a guest blog in September, where the designers get onto the blog twice a week and answer the public's questions and comment on their label and what's going on in their life.

I also put together a booklet of all the editorial coverage Raw Fashion has created for its clients in the past year, I had to bind two books because there was so much to print! It's great to see that in the past year the agency has become ever more successful in creating links with publications and getting their clients products out there.

Also, this week on Monday, Yumi Stynes from the Channel 10 TV show "The Circle" was wearing a dress that the team at Raw picked out for her - it was great seeing all our hard work on the television!

Lastly, I did the intern handover yesterday with the girl that will be starting when I leave. There was a lot to cover however I think I explained everything well enough so that hopefully she will have the same success, especially with the blogs, that I have had.

xoxo Sydney Girl

1 comment:

Molly Tsima said...

Sydney girl.. you learned a lot hey!! That is a lot of work you did, almost everything we did in public relations. wow!

I believe the girl you handed to will do the same good work you did to the company and they will miss you as well. As for me, I have not yet done the newsletters but I learned a lot here as well.

Thanx and enjoy yourself..