Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Second week and things are firing up

Once a lot of the planning for the AUJS AGM and cocktail evening was finito, i was asked by the Executive Director in perth to help with the preparation for their board of patrons.

Basically the board of patrons is a group of 12 people, who each donate 5,000$ a year over a three year period, totally 120,000$ over 3 years.

I was allocated numerous tasks for this project. (This project had been on the cards for a while now and each donor/trust/philanthropist that AUJS thought of, had actually already been contacted in the past but there had a been a significant lapse in time, so it was my job to reinvigorate the relationship.


I called up these 12 people and set up meetings between themselves and the Executive Director, I was able to sit in on a couple meetings and such a good experience this was!

After that, I helped format the MOU (memorandum of understanding) between AUJS and these individuals, I have put a plan in place for their first quarterly meeting in Jan 2011. The invitations have already been sent out months in advance, and a follow up plan I left will hopefully be used to get them all there!

I submitted a media release to the Jewish Newspaper which was published! Hopefully this media release in jpeg format is good enough quality!


WHAT A WEEK!
WHAT TRANSFORMATIONS THIS ORGANISATION IS GOING THROUGH! WHAT A PERIOD TO BE DOING PRAC! THEY ARE ALSOSLOWLY REBRANDING!!

1) I helped organise with the graphic designer meetings with the ED, myself and them to discuss the graphics, within a three days there was a proposed new logo
2) The web designer was also working tirelessly and I had some input into where some things went on the website, the names for them, linking social media to them

I FEEL LIKE I HAD HUGE RESPONSIBILITIES!

The mock up for the new website is actually the new website (it changed over about 2 days ago) so I guess, I played an important role, that makes me really pleased!! You will note this is only a mock up because all the text in the jpeg is all the same, it was just to see what it would look like..Attached below:



I also helped design liase with the graphic designer about the letterhead, about 3 days after the logo, this came through! they are still tweaking this design now!:

No comments: