Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Bye, My Lovely Colleagues.

It finally comes to an end of my internship. However, I wish that my internship period can go longer because I really learnt a lot in the past month and I would like to give thanks to all of my colleagues especially my supervisor as she never stop a day in teaching me different skills. Besides that, she never missed me out when there are opportunities for me to learn. Always remind me ethics and professional are important than anything else and has patience with me, so I can learn from my mistakes. She is the best and prettiest supervisor I had so far. Once again, thanks Ms. Wendy!

In this lovely Saturday, I received a lovely present from my colleagues which is a photo frame with our pictures as well as wishes from all of them, written on the frame. I was so touched. It is the most valuable gift to me for the year 2011. A million thanks to those who rushed to buy the frame, printed the pictures and most of all, who signed on the frame. I will always bring it with me no matter where am I and remind myself I always have all of them to support me.

Farewell party and certificate giving ceremony, I ended my internship period in the hotel but that does not mean that my learning comes to an end. There were still a lot for me to learn and improve. During my internship period, I had learnt how to maintain customer relationship, enhance media relations, improve employee relationship, prolong government relationship, event planning, handling customers' complaints or feedback, brochure design and so on. Without the schedule arrangement from Ms. Esther and guidance of Ms. Wendy, I am unable to get involved so many tasks within a month of internship placement. Thank you and I promise I will continue to learn and work better in future as a return for both of your hard works.

"Nothing is more important than being ethical and professional in our career, it might be hard to be practiced in real life but do not give up. Do not let the situation control us but for we who control the situation. We always have a choice and God is always here with us to guide and help us."
- Wendy Radiu

Lastly, to all of my lovely colleagues, I love and miss all of you and all the best in future.



Best Regards,

Tricia Liang
14203000
Curtin Miri



2 comments:

putri88 said...

I hope you have learned a lot from your practical and remember to practise it in the future.

Kev and Trish said...

Thank you for your comment and support! I really learnt and enjoyed a lot during my internship period. Once again, thanks and all the best to you!