Hello once again!!
Then came the day when I had to say goodbye to my colleagues, it was both exciting at the same time saddening, I will never see again this friendly people. Thanks to Salina and Associates PR team, without them where would I be?
My stay at Salina and Associates PR gave me opportunity of greater experience both personally and professionally, I am now ready to face reality and join other practitioners in the field. This exceptional experience has allowed me to assess myself as a future potential PR person and I have recognized my major strengths and weaknesses. I am very determined and interested to learn and to advance wherever I am. The support that I got from my supervisor and her colleagues is the one that enabled me to work hard and develop passion on what I was doing. I learnt that punctuality, time management, meeting deadlines and communication are vital skills in work place.
In overall, the internship had been an incredible experience, with many constructive outcomes. I feel more ready and willing to work in any public relations firm or PR department of any company. I am very satisfied to have worked with Salina and Associates PR, I am very thankful for their support from the day I enter their office until the last day. I am thankful and grateful for the opportunity and experience they granted to me during internship.
BEST REGARDS!!!
Mariam LUCT
1 comment:
I learnt the same traits from my 20 days of work experience as well. Having the passion will enable us to push our capabilities to a higher level. My passion for badminton has helped me with my placement in Badminton WA. I found that working on something which i'm passionate about makes the job effortless.
Post a Comment