Hi everyone,
The company I worked for held a website exhibition in Kuala Lumpur and it was an honor to be invited as I got to learn a few things from it.
One of my key responsibilities before the exhibition start was to write an event for the exhibition. So I did a research about the competitors involved and me and my team also checked out some failures encountered in the previous exhibitions so that we don’t repeat the same mistakes.
Also, in the weeks prior to this event taking place I had to perform a number of tasks which included:
· =Sending a meeting request to all employees from a different branch in different cities to notify them of the launch of the event and also a new program and providing details of the exhibition.
· = Confirming the attendance of all invited organizations so they could be escorted to the conference room after the exhibition.
· = Making name badges for the representatives from different organizations as well as internal employees providing assistance on the day.
· = Liaising with the site services department to ensure they could rearrange the desk in the conference room.
The event was an outstanding success. Over fifty employees attended and more than 200 guests.
No comments:
Post a Comment