Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PROMOTIONS!

Hello,
One of the main important responsibilities that I had to do was to come out with a campaign for world-point academy students. My supervisor told me that they want to inform students in world-point academy that what are the services and courses that they are offering. In order to do that he told me he wants it to be done so effectively. 

So I had to write a PR campaign strategy and explain each and every detail that I am going to do. The same day when I was coming back home I saw Maxis Telephone Company having a campaign in one of the main crowed streets near my office.

 I went to check what are the tools, tactics, and strategy that they are using and the meanwhile observing them as well. I got a good idea of how to do a PR campaign and also I have to mention that my notes also help me so much to do it step by step and effectively.

During the campaign in the school my task was to arrange everything and liaising with all my colleagues from our company. At the same time I was chosen to give a speech to students and explain about vision, mission, what our company is all about and etc.

My supervisor also asked me to write a report and evaluate the three days campaigns in world-point academy and submit it to him. It was a very good experience for me because I found out my target audience is only students and what they need is completely different than what we are dealing with businessman and local community. So they way I provided my strategic, tactic, goals, and objective should be only for students not everyone because they were the only target audience during the campaign.

One of the most important issues that I mention in the report was that, when a student or anyone asks any of our employees a question and he or she does not know the answer. They should not lie or say anything else which is not even related to the question. The rules of PR applies being, be honest, do not lie and also respect for the right of others. If you lie you are going to lose your reputation and also the loss of credibility. No one will trust our company any more as well as a bad reputation of the company during the campaign.

So when my supervisor saw the report he told me that we going to have a meeting with our employees and I must explain some of the rules of ethics and professionalism when you are interacting with your key publics.

1 comment:

Mariam said...

hi Amir!
good article you wrote, indeed ethics
is the key to organisation's reputation,leaders who want to establish a practice of positive workplace within their organizations they should provide ethics training to their employees...