Hi all signing in for my LAST blog!
Yep and that is right, a nice late night blog on the final night when you realise you have only blogged three times. But who cares because this is my last blog ever and the last thing I do besides exams before completing university, so I will somewhat enjoy posting this!
Reflecting back over the past few weeks, even years it seems unreal that three years have gone by and we are now ready to hit the workforce. I would like to take the opportunity to say that that unit has really been wonderful and I hope it has been for everyone else! Throughout my experience at Student Edge I have gained invaluable experience and made some wonderful friends and connections. This experience has taught me a lot and now I feel even more ready to hit the workforce.
Thinking about how much I have gained during this short period I regret not attempting to do more work experience over the years, so if you aren’t finishing this semester I suggest you get out there.
I am finishing up my internship next week as I have a few loose ends to tie, and quite honestly I really do love my placement so I will be quite sad to go! I hope that everyone has gotten as much as I have out of their placement and good luck for all of your future endeavours.
Good luck with exams all!
Lucy Zupan
14283808
1 comment:
Hi Lucy,
It is amazing to see how much you have learned within the last months; it is really great to see that most of us enjoyed themselves.
Post a Comment