I am done with my 20 days of internship at Association for the Blind of WA-Guide Dogs WA! I guess by this time everyone should have end their 20 days internship and start working on the 4000-6000 words report!
The days spent in the Association were memorable, it was definitely a good experience to me. Internship at the Association is my first time experiencing sitting in an office and in front of computer for full 8 hours. Even though it was tiring for the first few days, but I quite enjoy myself at the Association.
Most of the work that I need to do at the Association is mainly event management, which I need to help my supervisors and my colleagues to arrange items and files ready for certain events; International Guide Dog Day, Guide Dog Graduation and AnCham Ball. The main reason why I enjoy my experience at the Association it that I do not need to write too much of articles or media releases, throughout my days, I wrote only 1 media release and 2 online article. I also need to flip through piles and piles of papers to do media clippings.
![]() |
| Gift from colleagues |
In overall, it was a great experience to be in the Association, and the most awesome thing is to meet a great team of people!
Cheers,
Philoemina Lee
Bently Campus (Perth)

2 comments:
Hi Philoemena,
Congratulations on finishing your internship. You are now on step ahead of achieving your goals in your future undertakings.
Like yourself, i also love covering events. It is the best atmosphere to meet new people and have a little break from work (work as in sitting in the office, doing paperworks) and you know what's the best part, the food! I'll probably sound like a greedy fat cat but aside from that, the experience is simply amazing. Of course, after the event, there will be alot of paperworks and article to do (in my case).
Anyway, congratulations again on finishing your journey. Goodluck with your report and all the best in future.
Cheers,
Josephine Wong
Hi dear,
I believe you must have learnt a lot through your internship with the company. You can say good bye to your internship role and wave hello to your upcoming permanent role!!!! *waves*
Hope you can continue to find happiness in your next job!! =)
Post a Comment