Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tlotlo Angela Patlakwe
eBotswana

I was responsible for collecting information from media that has any eBotswana related news. The only media clippings I managed to get were that of eBotswana court case, between SABC (which is sued for piracy) and eBotswana, where eBotswana won the case.  I was also to always listen to the radio and make a small report on people’s opinions or perception when they called in, about the whole issue of eBotswana winning the case. So I compiled information. 

I also did the public perception survey, where I came up with a set of questionnaires that I handed to some people in the city and others in close villages. The aim of this was to get opinions of the public, on what they think about eBotswana and what they think should be improved. I again asked how they feel about the SABC being sued if they are for or against it to continue broadcasting.

No comments: