Sunday, September 2, 2012

My work on the company's intranet !

What a great feeling of satisfaction, when all your hard work, perseverance and devotion is finally rewarded !

I've been working on internal communication strategies with my supervisor over a few weeks to promote an Indigenous project supported by Pluto LNG, Woodside : The Neomad comic. My magazine article is still being approved and corrected and will hopefully be published soon.

This is what I found the most difficult : working on the same subject, and being able to keep the meaning but change the words and phrases so that it doesn't all look too similar. I've wrote a magazine article, a 'focus on' article for the Intranet, and a community news article for the website and facebook page. So far, the 'focus on' article is the first one which has been published in the 'Recent News' tab of the Intranet ! (See the Screen shot below).

It's basically a 150 words short article that invite every employees to have a look at the comic which is available on iTunes. I felt extremely proud when I first saw my work online and had an amazing day, just having this feeling of satisfaction and achievement.

If you want more information about the comic, click here. If you want to see the comic trailer, click here.

I'm now working with other employees to diffuse the comic trailer on the big screen downstairs the Woodside Plaza. This way, the promotion has greater chance to succeed.

I wanted to share this experience with you, as after 3 years of journalism and PR degree, many assignments and articles submitted, my work is finally being used. I hope this is the beginning of many published articles in my career.

Alice



No comments: